Today I want to share with you a handful of items that I keep on-hand for cold season. Having these ready to use in your pantry prior to or with the onset of symptoms is so much more helpful than waiting until a cold takes hold to run out for help. During the peak of cold season, some of these items may be out of stock, or may not be as helpful to you after your symptoms have fully settled in. Here’s what I suggest having ready now to get you through those cold weather months.
- Umcka Cold and Flu with Elderberry. I take this at the onsite of any symptoms.
- Pilgrim’s Market Cultured Mama Fire Tonic. I also take this on the onsite of symptoms.
- A.Vogel’s Echinacea Extra. I take this with symptoms, but only for a couple days and then stop. This is an herb you do not want to overdo.
- I like these Fisherman’s Friend cough drops, but I like to make a gargle to use to help with symptoms even more. You can find the gargle recipe here.
- A good Vitamin C supplement, I like Dr. Mercola’s Liposomal Vitamin C. I take it all season long.
I’ve included photos for reference to these items. Here’s to a healthy cold weather season ahead!