Yield: 1 large smoothie
- 1/3 cup coconut water
- juice of 1/2 small lemon
- 2 cups spinach or kale
- 1/4 peeled avocado
- 1 peach, pitted (or 1 cup frozen peaches)
- 1/4″ slice fresh peeled ginger
- 1 teaspoon hemp, chia, or flax seeds
- 1 scoop pea protein powder (unflavored or vanilla)
- Pour coconut water into the blender. Top with the lemon juice, greens, avocado, peaches, ginger, seeds, and protein powder. Add a big handful or two of ice cubes.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend, using a tamper to help, until smooth.
- Add more ice to thicken and chill, or more coconut water to thin. Serve in glasses topped with a pinch more seeds and enjoy right away.
Hope you enjoy this smoothie! We love sharing tasty, healthful recipes from other bloggers. Special thanks to Yummy Mummy Kitchen for sharing this yummy and healthy option!